-1 medium spaghetti squash
-1 medium garlic clove, peeled and micro-planed or finely chopped
-Olive oil about 3 tablespoons
-1 tablespoon thyme sliced thin
-2 twigs of parsley sliced thin
-2 strands of tarragon sliced thin
1. Preheat oven to 350F.
2. Cut medium sized spaghetti squash in half-length wise and scoop out the seeds.
3. Sprinkle each side with a pinch of sea salt.
4. Give each side a twist from a pepper mill.
5. Add finely chopped garlic.
6. Drizzle about a tablespoon on each side.
7.Shave a little orange zest into each half.
8. Place squash face down on parchment paper or baking mat-lined sheet pan.
9. Bake at 350°F for about 40 minutes or until fork-soft on the inside.
10. Remove from oven and let it cool for a few minutes.
11. Use a fork and scrape the sides forming stringy pulp into a serving bowl.
12. Add another pinch of sea salt.
13. Drizzle with approximately a tablespoon of olive oil.
14. Add the fresh herbs.
15. Lightly toss and serve.
Receive exclusive offers, specials and getaway ideas. Click Here »