-1 blood orange or grapefruit
-¼ red onion, finely chopped
-1 small radicchio, washed and torn into bite size pieces
-½ endive, cut into bit size pieces
-1 bunch watercress
-Salt and pepper to taste
Sherry Vinegar Dressing
-1 tablespoon sherry vinegar
-2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
-1 teaspoon maple syrup
1. To make the dressing, measure ingredients into a jar and shake well to combine.
2. Peel your kohlrabi, thinly slice and cut the rounds into quarters.
3. Peel your orange or grapefruit with a sharp knife, trying to remove all the pith. Slice into rounds
and then each round into quarters.
4. Roughly chop the almonds.
5. Place all your ingredients in a mixing bowl, keeping a few pieces of orange & the almonds back for
6. Start with 2 tablespoons of dressing, gently mix, add more dressing if you need, taste for
7. Transfer to a serving dish or individual plates, garnish with almonds and blood orange pieces.
Receive exclusive offers, specials and getaway ideas. Click Here »