-1 to 2 pounds variety of mushrooms
-1 to 2 garlic cloves, chopped finely
-1 splash extra virgin olive oil
-Salt and pepper, to taste
-1 splash red wine vinegar
-1 sprig fresh chopped parsley
1. Preheat the oven to 425° F.
2. Wash, thoroughly dry, and roughly chop the mushrooms.
3. Place in a large bowl and add the chopped garlic, a good splash of olive oil, and salt and pepper to
4. Mix well and place on a lightly greased baking sheet.
5. Roast in the oven until golden brown and cooked through, about 45 minutes.
6. Remove from oven and let cool.
7. Place the roasted mushrooms in a clean bowl, and add a splash of red wine vinegar. Be sure to check
all your seasonings at this point; you can also add a bit more olive oil if desired.
8. Sprinkle with parsley.
9. Serve immediately at room temperature, or store in a tightly sealed container in the refrigerator
for future use.
10. Allow the dish to come back to room temperature before serving for the best taste and texture
Receive exclusive offers, specials and getaway ideas. Click Here »