Walden Wellbeing Efforts
We are so pleased to welcome you back to Walden. We want to assure you that our number one priority is the health and safety of our guests and our team. Please review this information about some changes you can expect when you arrive and during your stay at Walden.
The following are increased sanitation measures we have implemented to mitigate risk and reduce the spread of the virus. We ask if you do not feel well, please contact us as soon as possible, and we will assist you in rescheduling your stay.
General Property Information
- The property has been deep cleaned and sanitized. We are maintaining a schedule of multiple sanitation cleanings daily to ensure a safe and comfortable environment.
- We’ve increased the presence of hand sanitizer stations throughout the property.
- Temperatures of employees are being monitored daily. Guests and members may be asked to have their temperature taken to access certain areas or buildings.
- Social Distancing practices are being observed, including table spacing, line spacing, and limiting group congregation.
- Valet Service will be temporarily unavailable at this time. If you have difficulty walking or need assistance, please contact us and we will be happy to make special arrangements.
- Each overnight suite has been fully sanitized prior to your arrival.
- Check in will be expedited, and our guest service team will be fully available by phone if you should need anything during your stay.
- Hand sanitizer is located throughout the property and in your overnight suite for your personal use.
- Disposable masks are available upon request.
- Transportation around the property will be scheduled to comply with sanitizing protocol.
- Tea Service, Evening Hors d’oeuvres, and Breakfast will be delivered to your suite at an arranged time. Nocontact deliveries will be available.
- You will receive a copy for your final bill via email prior to check out, so it will not be necessary to visit the Front Desk to complete your check out. Dial 0 to change payment type, questions or for assistance.
- For Housekeeping services, we have provided three options:
Daily Service: The Classic Walden Standard, for those guests who would like daily housekeeping and turndown service.
Daily Limited: Our team will access your room once daily to replenish amenities and towels. Turndown service will be delivered to your suite.
Daily Drop Service: We understand that you may not want others in your suite during your stay. With this option, we will stock your suite appropriately and the Front Desk will arrange for delivery of additional requests and linen exchange during your stay.
- Each spa suite will be fully sanitized prior to your arrival.
- The Spa will operate on an appointment only basis. Appointments will be spaced to allow staggering of arrivals to allow for social distancing.
- Hand sanitizer stations will be readily available for you throughout the Spa, and in your Spa Suite for your personal use.
- Disposable masks will be available upon request.
- The Spa is fully compliant with all requirements set by the Ohio Department of Health
- If you would like to enjoy any food or beverage, please contact your spa concierge prior to arriving at 330.995.9772.
Food and Beverage
Club Walden Dining Room to Open on May 27th (Room Service Available Now)
Lunch: Tuesday – Sunday
Dinner: Wednesday – Sunday (Closed for dinner on Tuesday)
Barn Dining Room to Open June 2nd
Dinner: Tuesday – Saturday
Café Dining Room to Open May 21st(Room Service Available Now)Breakfast: Daily
- At this time, we are not permitted to allow members and guests to congregate in the Club’s public areas, bars or dining rooms.
- Tables are sanitized after each use and spaced or seated six feet apart.
- You will not be asked to sign your bill, but a copy will be handed to you. Please ensure that it is correct before leaving.
- We ask that flagsticks and rakes go untouched.
- The Pro-shop is open.
- We ask that all scores are entered on your phone. Please contact Mitch with any questions.
- Golf carts can be occupied by one person only, unless with a member of your immediate family.
- Golf Carts and Push Carts are sanitized before and after every use.
- Hand sanitizing stations have been provided at each bathroom building on the course for your use.
All procedures and adapted programming are subject to change based on guidance from the CDC and applicable governmental authorities.
I know I speak for every member of our Walden Family when I say that we take the greatest pride in the role we play in the lives of our guests, personally and professionally. While we strive to be the best in the world, we also strive to be your choice when it comes to trust and consistency. If you have any questions regarding this information, please contact our team at 330.562.5508.
Director of Operations